- Minimal environmental impact.
- Minimal carbon footprint (collection, pickup and disposal).
- No unsightly collection boxes.
- No plastic bags on the floor.
- No record keeping for the Studios.
- Increased consumer confidence when using a sanitized product.
- Non-reflective. Black frame and polarizers minimize reflections.
- Fixed/non-foldable temple piece reduces theft and improves cleaning and sanitation.
- Children nose piece available.
- Low battery indication.
- Excellent 3D performance no matter where in the theatre the viewer is seated.
- Compatible with screens of all sizes and gains.
- Xenon lamp projector compatible.
- Blue phosphor projector compatible.
- 6P laser projector compatible.
- Design based on proven circuitry from other XPANDVISION’s 3D glasses models used extensively in the field for many years.
- Meets 3D Industry Standards.
UP TO 120% INCREASE IN BATTERY LIFE
- Replaceable batteries.
- A lot of effort has been put into making battery replacement easy and straightforward.
- Automatic ON/OFF.
- Up to 550 hours of operational life.
More than 40% lighter than the industry standard X101 3D eyewear.