The XPAND Passive 3D Polarization Modulator Gen2 allows 3D DLP Ready projectors to project stereoscopic video. The latest in LC shutter glass technology is used so the best possible 3D experience with high brightness and contrast and no flickering can be shown. To use the projector as a regular 2D DLP projector, the XPAND Passive 3D Polarization Modulator Gen2 can simply just be moved out of the way of the projector lens.
The Passive 3D Polarization Modulator Gen2 has many new features:
- New and improved product design, best among comparable products in the market: compact, robust and impactive, yet retaining compatibility with XPAND Motorized Mount!
- Added Network Connectivity:
- The system can be controlled and moved via macros on the server
- The modulator can be configured by Configuration utility1
- Service upgradable firmware
- Best and most efficient integrated cooling on the market – guaranteed extension of product life!
- Washable air-filter with easy access to filter tray.
- Innovative dust blockage!
- Individually callibrated and fine-tuned lens for optimization of contrast, transparency and color!
- Quality and performance test of each individual unit.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in EU!
The XPAND Passive 3D Polarization Modulator Gen2 is overheating safe!
The XPAND Passive 3D Polarization Modulator Gen2 features a setup and configuration utility which can be used for changing advanced settings on the unit. The Modulator’s default settings enable it to work out of the box so no configuration is required. However, based on the system with which the modulator is used, some settings may need to be changed to ensure desired operation.
Download the Configuration Utility (PC based).
Please note: The Configuration Utility is subject to updates so make sure to check the help file bundled with each release for up to date information about its features and functionality!